Hello Hello Hellooo! I hope you’re all having a lovely day. Today, I’m going to be doing a short review on the book, Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Leuithan. I borrowed this book from my best friend and could not put it down once I started reading. It definitely didn’t take long for me to finish! Here are a few reasons why you should read this amazing book:
- It shows genuine teenage issues that are totally relatable
- There are so many surprises, you really don’t know what’s going to happen next
- It shows two people’s lives and two different points of view towards the same event
- It shows the reality of gay people, which is not usually spoken about in society these days
- All the characters are so different but fit together so well
- It shows the struggles of mental illness and how different his life is compared to others
- It keeps you gripped on every chapter, with new shocking experiences
- It has such important messages spread throughout the whole book
- You just want to be Tiny Cooper’s best friend!
- The way in which the book has been written, makes you feel all kind of emotions all at once!
Reading is such an important part of life to learn and grow, but most people just don’t have the time for it. These days, we are all so caught up in social media and the internet, that reading is usually the last thing to do to relax. I’m definitely guilty of picking a bit of twitter and instagram, instead of picking up a good book! However, I’m going on holiday soon and holidays are the perfect time to relax and read a book in the sun, so I can’t wait to get reading lots of books to review for you all.
I definitely recommend this book to any teenagers-young adults, as this is a brilliant read to relate to and takes you away from your busy life, into a whole new world. That is the magic of books! Please like and comment if you liked this little review and want me to do more. Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you after my holiday!